Tuesday 18 January 2011

Oh Hell No!

Long time no update! A fair amount has occurred since my absence from Blogging. Some good, some bad. 
Happy new year all by the way, I'm like a month late, my apologies. 
I have to be the worst blogger in the world! 
A brief note on today:
Had a nice day, the sun was shining, saw a good friend, made a plan for Friday with a newer friend, college was decent, went to the cinema with my mum (roughly 3 years since we last went together) and it now feels ruined by a certain comment a certain hypocritical someone made.
I shouldn't let it bother me, after all, I'm not being the two-faced one. Maybe i ought to listen to my newly beloved The Mars Volta, they are AMAZING!
*Fan girl scream*
I've included one of my favorite songs below, please listen. 
They are just gorgeous.

 

Even better news, for those unaware, as duh, i didn't tell the world - I've finally got my long-wanted love, a Canon 400D SLR camera, woo!
It's awesome, i'm eying it up now.

I'm still learning the ropes, i want to create some amazing photos - it's just knowing what to shoot, what setting etc.
Below are a few shots of what's been taken with it so far:





Just random shots from daily things in my life.
I end with -  take care all, and sorry if it takes me a couple more months to find the effort to 
blog.
Love! 



No comments:

Post a Comment